Our Education Continuity Plan for K-12 students and letters from the Superintendent's Office sent during school closure are posted HERE...
All staff in Nyack Public Schools are responding to the educational needs of our students during this unique and challenging time. Thank you for your continued partnership to keep our school community connected and safe.
The District-wide Education Continuity Plan for all students, K-12, is being utilized during the COVID-19 school closure. Students are expected to work on daily assignments from this plan. Teachers are holding virtual office hours Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 12:00pm.
A summary of the District-wide Education Continuity Plan is posted below, along with all letters from Dr. Montesano that have been sent to all District families and staff, for your convenience.
- 19 de Marzo Actualizacion Importante en espanol.pdf
- District-wide Education Continuity Plan 3-16-20.pdf
- March 16 Letter from Superintendent 6C-19 rev ENGLISH.pdf
- March 19 Letter from Dr Montesano 7C-19.pdf
- March 24 Childcare Letter from CCRR.pdf
- March 27 COVID Update.pdf
- March 27 Update - Spanish.pdf
- March 28 Health Advisory Notification_102992.pdf
- Nyack Plan de Continuidad de Educacion K-12.pdf
- Plan Distri Kreyol.pdf