It is with great pride and excitement that I write this letter of introduction to you as the newly appointed Principal of Upper Nyack Elementary School. Along with our wonderful staff, I promise to work hard to continue the legacy of success established at Upper Nyack Elementary School.
We promise to work with a passion to:
· Build strong relationships with parents, students, staff, and community partners
· Focus on character education initiatives
· Provide a challenging curriculum to better develop students 21st Century skills
· Foster a nurturing safe environment for children
· Increase student achievement
· Provide exciting and challenging enrichment opportunities for all students
We will work each day as a team to support the academic, social, and emotional growth of your child. Most importantly, we promise to love your child everyday they are with us. During the course of the year, it is my hope that we will work together to provide the students of Upper Nyack Elementary School the best possible opportunities in preparing them to be world-class citizens ready to master the challenges of the 21st Century.
As Principal, my mission will always be to work with you toward the success of your child. I look forward to working with you and your family.
Mr. Joseph Mercora
Peachjar is our NEW digital flyer system that posts flyers online. Parents receive E-flyers as digital images by email and can view school eflyers online quickly; store them; or share them.
Click Here to log in to the application to update family email addresses.